WE OFFER DENPLAN ESSENTIALS AND DENPLAN FOR CHILDREN WHICH COVER YOUR ROUTINE DENTAL EXAMINATIONS,
DENTAL HYGIENE VISITS AND RADIOGRAPHS.
There are four levels of plan for adults to suit your needs.
A - £12.05 per month
1 dental examination, 1 hygiene visit and 2 radiographs per year.
B - £18.42 per month
1 dental examination, 2 hygiene visits and 2 radiographs per year.
C - £22.24 per month
2 dental examinations, 2 hygiene visits and 4 radiographs per year.
D - £34.98 per month
2 dental examinations, 4 hygiene visits and 4 radiographs per year.
Our Denplan for children, from £4 per month includes dental examinations, radiographs and hygiene visits according to age and caries risk assessment.
Children on the plan also benefit from up to 50% off treatment (private fee guide).
These prices also incorporate Denplan Supplementary Insurance which includes:
- Up to £450 for temporary emergency treatment in the UK, when you’re more than 40 miles from your registered dental practice*
- Up to £470 for temporary emergency treatment received abroad, anywhere in the world and specified worldwide dental injury cover
- Cover towards treatment costs if you have a dental injury
- Access to our exclusive 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
- Cover for out of hours consultations in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency
- A hospital cash benefit if you are admitted overnight for dental treatment
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000
* When you’re within 40 miles of your registered Denplan provider you should speak to your practice regarding the emergency dental care agreements in place for you outside of normal surgery hours .
Your dental professional can speak to you in more detail about which level of plan is suitable for you.
*** WE HAVE WAIVED THE JOINING FEE OF £15 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ***